Scrum Master Perpetual Agile Student who is passionate about this methodology and hungry to learn more. I have devoured content from all kinds of blogs and it has been a good source of learning and perspective for me. I don’t like writing “About Me” type stuff and I already did that in my very first Blog post so I’ll offer up some bullets:
- Nothing excites me more than seeing a team come together. Nothing.
- I am passionate about people
- My nightmare job would be that of a Process Manager/Engineer
- I have learned some “coaches” have no business calling themselves coaches
- I’m learning more and more about what I want to be and what I want to do**
**I have figured out what I want to be and what I want to do. I want to help teams and organizations. I want to challenge myself and others to be better. I want to partner with other Agile people to learn and grow. I’m actively pursing what I want to be and do daily and I have never been happier. (Edited on May 3, 2012)